Version 2.2 now available for iPhone and iPad on iTunes
On a plate: a new approach to cooking Apple app
‘On a plate’ features a wide selection of delicious recipes presented with easy-to-cook techniques. ‘On a plate’ runs on Apple iPhones, iPads, and iPods – version 2.2 is optimised for all current screens sizes and resolutions including the new iPhone 5. 'On a plate' is available for downloading from Apple's iTunes App Store.
To make good food made simply
- Easy to follow images are given to guide the cook through each process.
- One tap access to detailed processes, together with simple single swipe screen navigation.
- Cooks are able to zoom into every screen for a more detailed view.
- A text card for each recipe is included for those who prefer written recipes.
- ‘On a plate’ will inspire cooks and help them plan meals.
- It guides cooks through each step. Whilst ‘On a plate’ is for cooks of all abilities, it is designed to be particularly useful for novices who want to learn how to cook.
- Since version 2, 'On a plate' has included tips on food storage.
- Version 2.2 has many more recipes and now includes all of the delicious recipes from our 'Just Cake' app.